The unofficial official weigh-in

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just to give you some idea of my weight, I will share the weight that was calculated at my last doctor's visit which was exactly one week ago.  Why is it the unofficial official weigh-in? Well, I try to check my weight regularly at the same spot at my place with my same weight-measure-y thing (drawing a blank on the official name). However, I will be moving back in a week, and happen to have an official reading from my doctor's office on hand. However, I consider it unofficial.

Anyway, I'm typing too much.

The last time I was there in April of this year, I weighed 168lbs (76.2kg). I am currently 5'7" (170.18cm) which would mean that BMI wise, I am in the Overweight category (BMI = 26.3). Since then, I have been quite sedentary owing to studying for national board exams, so I am sure I gained weight and then subsequently lost it, because now I am, according to the lovely nurse who weighed me (with winter clothes and everything on)...

166 pounds (75.3kg) - which is a BMI of 26 even.

Again, unofficial. My scale (that's the word) shaves off some pounds, compared to the doctor's office (like 5-6), so I will have the opportunity to go home tomorrow and weigh myself and will include the update below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.